- The R1 V2 is for advanced riders only who have previous foil kite experience. It is not difficult to fly but there are techniques required to fly a high aspect ratio foil kite.
- The kite must be carefully looked after, it needs an experienced rider who knows how to keep the kite up in the air and how to handle it gently on the ground.
- The kite is water re-launchable, but we recommend that you keep it flying and out of the water if possible! A drainage system on the wing tip allows any water that may have entered the kite to drain out. Do not use the kite in waves.
- Always use a Brake Handle when flying a foil kite. This is the handle/line spanned between the back leader lines on your control system. This easy to grab handle makes inflation, self-landing and reverse launch easier.
- This kite features a simple yet effective front line flag out release. After releasing the flag out you should check the speed system, bridle lines and your flying lines for twists before restart.
- The Speed System and Bridle lines will require maintenance just like any high performance equipment in racing sports – they must be checked after every 60 hours flying time, and maintained in the correct trim or the kite will not perform as designed. Bridle Lines that are worn or not to factory specification (+ or – 15mm) must be replaced. Speed System lines that are worn must be replaced. If the Speed System lines are not worn, but are not to factory specifications (+ or – 15mm) you must adjust back to factory spec. You must watch the How To video before adjusting or replacing Speed System lines.